We’re back, baby! We are so excited to share the dates and location for our next styled shoot course with you.
We will be at The Albany Club in downtown Toronto for two days of learning and hands-on experience on Saturday, February 26 and Sunday, February 27, 2022.
Only 20 spots are available. Register now
Wedding Styled Shoots are not only a way for Wedding Professionals to exercise and showcase their creative juices, but they also provide a wonderful opportunity to market and optimize their style, ideas, and expertise to a larger platform. Styled Shoots add value to wedding businesses by portfolio building, content for social media which leads to increasing social media followers, brand-recognition, vendor networking, and designing concepts to target future ideal clients.
This an in-person course that teaches the intricate and fascinating nuances of styled shoots and how to design them with intention. This is a continuing education course for Wedding Professionals. The course is made up of Lecture Theory, Industry Speakers, Hands-on Practicum (in-person class). A Course Workbook will be provided.
This course will be 2 days in-class 9 am-6 pm both days. Students will be in professional photos* both days and will receive those photos for their Social Media, Portfolios, and Websites.**
*A photo release must be signed by each attendee, as the class photos will be used on social media as well as advertising and promotion for WPIC Inc.
**Proper credit to photographer must be given.
The first day of the class involves the business, coordination, and planning, with hands-on exercises that will be applied to the real styled shoot that students will execute the next day. Students will hear from industry experts, receive professional working shots, learn to tie a tie and bowtie, create an individulal flat lay and will participate in every aspect of a real Styled Shoot (from set-up to execution, to coordination, to tear-down) with guaranteed publication.
- 10 ready to use templates (plus 2 bonus templates)
- Vendor agreements/contracts
- Model release form
- A workbook
- Professional working photos of each student
- Professional photos of the styled shoot after publication
- In-class theory lectures (topics include vision boards, putting a team together, investments, responsibilities of the planner, creating timelines, case studies, ROI assessment, publication goals, pitching to the media, etc.)
- Industry expert guest speakers
- Practical hands-on exercise with photos of Student Creation
- Execution of one of two real Styled Shoots with guaranteed publication