Become a Certified Wedding Planner!
As a leader in higher education for wedding professionals, we offer extremely comprehensive, respected and internationally-acclaimed courses in Wedding Planning, Wedding and Event Design, Destination Wedding Planning, and the Art & Execution of Styled Shoots. We have more than 8500 alumni around the world.
Did you know?
- The Global Wedding Industry is worth $298 Billion. The Canadian Wedding Industry is a $5 Billion per year Industry, in the United States it is worth $72 Billion, and in India, the Wedding Industry is worth $50-60 Billion.
- 1 in 5 couples hire a Wedding Planner/Coordinator in Canada and the USA
Want to know more? Watch this video!
With today’s global situation and time-starved lifestyles, couples are realizing the importance of working with a Professional Wedding Planner and Coordinator who can help them conserve their time, understands the industry, can protect their investment, liaise with other wedding professionals, bring their vision to fruition, and manage their expectations.
Wedding Coordinator, Wedding Planner, Wedding Consultant, Wedding Designer… whatever you want to call yourself, couples need properly trained, regulated and certified Professional Wedding Coordinators!
Why WPIC ?
- “You don’t know, what you don’t know.” You owe it to yourself and your clients to get properly educated and certified.
- Wedding Planner courses are taught in-class or on-line (When will we be coming to you?)
- Get your Wedding Planner training and certification while you are working or going to school full-time
- We provide on-going education, employment opportunities, networking, resources, support and opportunities for Wedding Planners through our Alumni Association
- We have trained and certified the on-site Wedding Coordinators at Sandals Resorts, Palace Resorts, Hard Rock All-Inclusive Hotels, Barcelo Resorts, Atlantis Resort, Antigua Barbuda Hotels & Tourism Association, Bahamas Bridal Association, Barbados Hotel & Tourism Association, most Fairmont Hotel and Delta hotels by Marriott on-site Resort Coordinators are WPIC Certified, as well as several independent venues and planners worldwide.
Not able to attend in person? Take our 3-month Online Certification Course!
Have you dreamed of becoming a Wedding Planner?
You are not alone. Many people want to become a Wedding Planner, but do not know where to get started or how to get certified.
We will teach you about the planning and coordination of a wedding, how to start up your own Wedding Consulting, Planning, and Coordination business and most importantly, how to get and keep clients