Become a Certified Wedding Planner!
We offer the most comprehensive, respected and modern Wedding Planner course available. With over 8000 alumni around the world we are confident that our Wedding Consultant and Coordinator classes are the best.
Did you know?
- The Canadian Wedding Industry is a $5 Billion per year Industry, in the United States it is worth $72 Billion, and in India, the Wedding Industry is worth $50-60 Billion.
- 1 in 5 couples hire a Wedding Planner/Coordinator in Canada and the USA
Want to know more? Watch this video!
With today’s economy and time-starved lifestyles, couples are realizing the importance of working with a Professional Wedding Coordinator who can help them conserve time, stretch their budgets and cut out any needless costs.
Wedding Coordinator, Wedding Planner, Wedding Consultant, Wedding Designer… whatever you want to call yourself, couples need properly trained, regulated and certified Professional Wedding Coordinators!
Why WPIC ?
- “You don’t know, what you don’t know.” You owe it to yourself and your clients to get properly educated and certified.
- We are the only Canadian Wedding Coordinator Certification Course that regulates its members
- Wedding Planner courses are taught in-class or on-line (When will we be coming to you?)
- Get your Wedding Planner training and certification while you are working or going to school full-time
- We provide on-going education, employment opportunities, networking, resources, support and opportunities for Wedding Planners through our Alumni Association (free to all graduates) through WPICAlumni.com.
- We have trained and certified the on-site Wedding Coordinators at Sandals Resorts, Palace Resorts, Hard Rock All-Inclusive Hotels, Jewel Resorts, Atlantis Resort, the Bahamas Bridal Association, the Barbados Hotel & Tourism Board, etc, etc.
Not able to attend in person? Take our 3-month Online Certification Course!
Have you dreamed of becoming a Wedding Planner?
You are not alone. Many people in Canada want to become a Wedding Planner, but do not know where to get started or how to get certified.
Our certificate course is the first of its kind to be offered in Canada. We will teach you about the planning and coordination of a wedding, how to start up your own Wedding Coordination business and most importantly, how to get and keep clients
Not in Canada? Visit our International website for ON-LINE wedding planner courses
**Souce: Weddingbells Mariage Quebec 2015 Readers Survey.