Become a Certified Wedding Planner!
With over 9000 graduates in 32 countries, The Wedding Planners Institute of Canada is the most respected and sought after wedding planner training available. You can get certified in-class or on-line (virtually).
As a leader in higher education for wedding professionals, our courses are for both those entering the Wedding Industry, as well as Seasoned Professionals.
We offer extremely comprehensive, respected, and internationally-acclaimed courses:
- Wedding Planner, Consultant, and Coordinator Certification (in class),
- Wedding Planner, Consultant, and Coordinator Certification (online/virtual)
- Wedding and Event Designer Certification,
- Destination Wedding Planner Certification,
- Destination Wedding Specialist Certification (for Travel Agents)
- Micro-Wedding Planning, and
- the Art & Execution of Styled Shoots.
Did you know?
- The Global Wedding Industry is worth $298 Billion. The Canadian Wedding Industry accounts for $5 Billion per year, while in the United States it is worth $72 Billion. as well, in India, the Wedding Industry is worth $50-60 Billion.
- 1 in 5 couples hire a Wedding Planner/Coordinator in Canada and the USA
Want to know more? Watch this video!
With today’s global situation and time-starved lifestyles, couples are realizing the importance of working with a Professional Wedding Planner and Coordinator. A certified wedding planner can help conserve a couple’s time, understands the industry, can protect their investment, liaise with other wedding professionals, bring their vision to fruition, and manage their expectations.
Wedding Coordinator, Wedding Planner, Wedding Consultant, Wedding Designer… whatever you want to call yourself, couples need properly trained, regulated and certified Professional Wedding Coordinators!
Why WPIC ?
- “You don’t know, what you don’t know.” You owe it to yourself and your clients to get properly educated and certified.
- Wedding Planner courses are taught in-class or on-line (When will we be coming to you?)
- Get your Wedding Planner training and certification while you are working or going to school full-time.
- We provide on-going education, employment opportunities, networking, resources, support and opportunities for Wedding Planners through our Alumni Association.
- Our courses are constantly being updated. We also make all updates available to our past students, so they always have the best, most current skills and information.
- We have trained and certified the on-site Wedding Coordinators at: Sandals Resorts, Palace Resorts, Hard Rock All-Inclusive Hotels, Barcelo Resorts, Atlantis Resort, Antigua Barbuda Hotels & Tourism Association, Bahamas Bridal Association, Barbados Hotel & Tourism Association. As well, most Fairmont Hotel and Delta hotels by Marriott on-site Resort Coordinators are WPIC Certified. We have also trained and certified several independent venues and planners worldwide.
Not able to attend in person? Take our 3-month Online Certification Course!
Have you dreamed of becoming a Wedding Planner?
You are not alone. Many people want to become a Wedding Planner, but do not know where to get started or how to get certified.
We will teach you about the planning and coordination of a wedding, how to create your own Wedding Consulting, Planning, and Coordination business, and most importantly, how to get and keep clients!
Be sure to read: What does a Wedding Planner do?