By: Tracey Manailescu, WPIC Co-founder and Vice President Photo: Alice Xue
When calling or emailing to book our clients wedding venue site visit, you will want to know the answer to a few questions ahead of the visit, so as not to waste anyone’s time.
Of course you and your couple will have a list to go through once you are doing the walk through, but these should help you get started from the initial get-go.
- Is the venue available on our couples wedding date?
- How many guests can the venue accomodate?
- How many other weddings will be taking place on the same day or will we have exclusive access?
- Is the venue available for the wedding rehearsal?
- What time do we have access to the venue for set-up and then for teardown afterwards?
- Can the couple get ready on site?
- Is the venue able to accomodate our couples list of food restrictions/allergies?
- Is the venue able to accomodate those with physical challenges? Access from parking area, to washrooms, ceremony site, reception site (wheelchair, walkers)
- Do you have an onsite wedding coordinator?
- Are you wedding planner friendly?!?
Let us know if we’ve missed anything in the comments below.