By: Tracey Manailescu
We all know the saying, “You never get a second chance to make a first impression” by Will Rogers, right? So how can you help ensure the first impression that you are making is a good one when interacting with potential new clients?
- Have a Reasonable Response Time
- Show & Tell Them What You Do
- Share What It’s Going to be Like to Work With You -Insert “No one is you” quote. Know what you are good at and what others value about working with you, and use that to your advantage. Walk them through a timeline of what you will do together in the wedding panning process.
- Show a Genuine Interest in The Couple and Their Wedding-
- Let Them Know What Sets You A Part From the Rest -Thoughtful touches and words are so appreciated.