In this difficult time of staying healthy, worrying about ourselves, our friends and families, as well as keeping afloat with our wedding businesses, education is key. Therefore, we have created the first of its kind…The Business of Micro Weddings mini-course.
This is a course geared towards preparing you for the wedding season ahead, as well as taking us into the future. Weddings have changed. If you want to stay relevant, then you need to pivot and adapt.
We all hope that weddings will return to the grandeur of the past, but in the meantime, couples still want and need to declare their love for each other in a public union with those nearest and dearest to them. Hence the need for Micro Weddings, Mini-Monies, Elopements and Pop-Up Weddings.
This mini course consists of a 2-hour webinar, downloadable workbook and a Micro-Wedding Client Agreement (Contract). Students will have access to the webinar for 2 months.
- Wedding Safety plan
- COVID Safety Protocols (including sample set-ups, contact tracing forms, etc)
- Charging for Micro Wedding Services and Pop-up Wedding Packages
- Vendor and Client Agreements
- Collecting and distributing payments
- Communicating the value of your services to potential couples
- Coordination and planning of Micro and Pop-up weddings
- and many more important topics.