By: Tracey Manailescu, WPIC Co-founder and Vice President
With the WEDDING BOOM of 2022 and 2023 causing sleepless nights and extra-long work hours, it’s more important than ever to have a great team, your systems in place, and a solid business plan for the future.
Below are some ways that wedding pros have been, and still are, preparing themselves for these busy wedding seasons
- Keeping healthy Weddings are hard on our bodies both physically and mentally. It’s so important to be getting a good nights sleep, exercise and be eating right.
- Hiring staff Having a trustworthy team in place makes everything run smoother. Whether it’s hiring planners on a sub-contracting basis, or adding them to your team for the season it’s a win win! You can’t be everywhere at once on the day of the wedding.
- Utilizing CRM’s There is a reason that these programs exist. There are a lot of them out there, you just need to find the one that suits your company and needs best. (Aisle Planner, 17 Hats, Dubsado, Honeybook, etc.)
- Hiring Virtual Assistants VA’s can do bookkeeping, managing social media accounts, answering phones and emails, writing articles for blogs, etc.
- Building and Nurturing Relationships Respect, kindness and good communication go a long way in this, and any industry. Working well with others helps you and everyone around you.
Tell us some things that you are doing to ensure success for 2022 and beyond below in the comments.