We are so excited to announce our new course!
As our society becomes more environmentally conscious, sustainable wedding planning is gaining popularity. It offers couples an opportunity to celebrate their love without compromising the health of our planet. By making conscious choices in various aspects of wedding planning, including attire, decor, and food, couples can create beautiful and unforgettable wedding experiences while promoting sustainability. Let us embrace this movement and continue to find ways to celebrate love in harmony with our environment.
The Sustainable Weddings and Best Practices course with the (EWC) Ecological Wedding Planner Certification will equip you, the planner, with the necessary skills and knowledge to organize sustainable weddings that are environmentally friendly. A wedding planner with this certification will appeal to couples who are environmentally conscious and want to minimize the negative impact of their wedding on the environment. This course will also provide the planner with unique and creative ideas for organizing weddings that are both beautiful and sustainable.
This course is a continuing education course for Wedding Professionals and is made up of lectures and written theory. A Course Workbook will be provided.
The Sustainable Weddings & Best Practices Certification course is for you if:
- You are a wedding professional
- You are interested in sustainable wedding and business practices
- You are looking for a way to market yourself and your sustainable business
What you will learn:
- How to plan and execute Sustainable Weddings
- The dangers and pitfalls of “Greenwashing”
- The impact of weddings and events on the earth
- Unique and creative ideas for sustainable weddings and events
- How to market yourself as a sustainable wedding planner
- Superior knowledge and confidence in planning and organizing sustainable weddings
- An action plan to make your business more sustainable
- Checklists/templates and a contract
- A workbook/textbook
- Creative ideas for sustainable weddings
- Creative ideas for operating a sustainable business
- Theory lectures
- Industry expert guest speakers
- Reading workbook/textbook
- Project and Examination
- Two weeks of home study will follow the Live Online class
- Those enrolled in the Pre-recorded Online class will have 3 months to complete all components of the class
Pre-Recorded online October 1, 2023 – January 1, 2024
The cost of the course is $449 CDN
Refunds will be given provided 5 business days’ notice is given in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the class start date. All funds will be returned except the $100 registration fee. Cancellation later than 5 days prior to the class start date will not be accepted. You may however transfer your registration to someone else.
Certified Ecological Wedding Planner and Coordinator. Successful graduates will get to use the “EWC” initials after their names.