By: Tracey Manailescu, WPIC Co-founder and Vice President
5 Ways to Be More Interesting on Your Business Social Media Pages:
Sometimes it is so hard to think of new and interesting things to share on your social media platforms. Am I right? Instead of not posting anything at all, do one or all of the following tips below to make your social media pages more interesting to your followers.
- Add Video to Your Posts and Stories -Shake up your feed a little bit with videos and reels.
- Answer a Common Wedding Planning Question -Show your expertise and help a couple out at the same time.
- Ask Your Followers a Wedding Related Question -Encourage interaction and communication. Make sure that you respond to their contribution when they level a thoughtful comment,
- Share a New Company Accomplishment -If you don’t share it, how will your followers ever know about it?
- Tell Your Audience Something Fun and Memorable – It could be something that happened while planning a recent wedding with one of your couples, during a site visit or even during a vendor meeting. Everyone loves a good laugh or a funny story. Go ahead, and make someone smile 🙂
What has worked for you in the past? Or, what have you been doing to make your feed more interesting? Tell us below. We really want to know.
In her role as Co-founder and Vice President of The Wedding Planners Institute of Canada, you have seen Tracey giving expert wedding advice across several platforms in North America, the Caribbean and Europe. Tracey has planned weddings, events and conferences in Canada, Colombia, Mexico, The Bahamas, Barbados, Turks & Caicos, the United States, Jamaica, Italy and Ireland.
She is a big believer in giving back and is proud to volunteer and support charities that are close to her heart.
In addition to planning weddings, teaching WPIC courses and planning learning events for WPIC Alumni, Tracey regularly speaks at Wedding and Event Industry conferences.