Throughout the last 16 months, we have been offering our most popular course LIVE, online. While we have enjoyed it, we truly hope this is the last time we will need to offer it!
Since COVID-19 has interrupted all of our lives, we cannot hold our in-person classes quite yet. In its place, we will be holding a live online class on August 7th and 8th, 2021 from 11 am-7 pm EST (with WPIC Co-Founders Danielle Andrews & Tracey Manailescu as well as some Wedding Vendor guest speakers), this will be the exact same course delivered online. You will be able to ask questions in real-time, just as you would in person (you will also be required to complete an independent project and final examination).
Course fee: $899 Canadian Funds
This fee includes all Course Instruction, Course Textbook, Examinations, and a Certificate of Achievement (if all requirements are met).
In order to complete your registration, each person must fill out the Registration Form. If your Registration Form was received successfully, you will receive an email from us letting you know. If you do not receive this email immediately, we did not receive your registration form.
Registration to this program is open to anyone over the age of 18, with interest in the Wedding Coordination field. You are required to fill out a Registration Form. We reserve the right to deny Registration to anyone known to not uphold the Standards and Ethics of The Wedding Planners Institute of Canada Inc.
Due to the intense, content-rich nature of the course, students must be in attendance for the full in-class lectures to receive certification.
- We do not accept kickbacks (money for referrals) from vendors. Vendors must know that the clients are the recipients of any discounts given.
- We treat each client fairly, and we will be honest and upfront in the representation of our clients.
- We uphold our ethics. We will not take or attempt to take clients from, or discredit, other vendors with gossip or slander.
- Every client will receive a detailed contract for Wedding Day Direction, Destination or Full Wedding Coordination services.
- We will provide all services agreed upon in the contract that must be signed by both the client and Coordinator at the commencement of service.
- We believe in continuous education, networking and training within the Wedding Industry.
- Our pricing is upfront.
- We will make every effort to return calls and emails in a timely manner. (Within 24 hours)
- We always endeavour to benefit our client and not ourselves. Vendors are suggested on merit, in the best interests of the client, not ourselves or the vendor suggested.
- We can not guarantee your wedding will be perfect, but we can guarantee we will do everything within our power to make sure it is as close to perfection as it can be.
*The WPIC Code of Ethics will evolve and is subject to updates