Not in Canada? Visit our International Site for ON-LINE courses
Become a Certified Wedding Coordinator!
The Canadian Wedding Industry is a $4 Billion per year Industry*. 1 in 5 Canadian couples hired a Wedding Coordinator in 2010!** More and more couples are realizing the value of a Wedding Coordinator in both time and money.
With today’s economy and time-starved lifestyles, couples are realizing the importance of working with a Professional Wedding Coordinator who can help them conserve time, stretch their budgets and cut out any needless costs.
Wedding Coordinator, Wedding Planner, Wedding Consultant, Wedding Designer. Whatever you want to call yourself, Canada needs properly-trained, regulated and certified Professional Wedding Coordinators!
Why WPIC ?
Click image below to watch the Television segment from CTV’s Canada AM, on the importance of hiring (and becoming) a WPIC Certified Wedding Coordinator:
- We are the only Canadian Wedding Coordinator Certification Course that regulates its members
- Classes are taught in-class across Canada (When will we be coming to you?)
- Get your certificate while you are working or going to school full-time
- On-going education, employment opportunities, networking, resources, support and opportunities through our Alumni Association (free to all graduates) through WPICAlumni.com.
- A yearly Conference for more networking and learning opportunities www.weddingconf.com
Have you dreamed of becoming a Wedding Planner?
You are not alone. Many people in Canada are interested in this burgeoning business, but do not know where to get started or how to get certified.
Our certificate course is the first of its kind to be offered in Canada. We will teach you about the planning and coordination of a wedding, how to start up your own Wedding Coordination business and most importantly, how to get and keep clients.
* Statistics Canada: Marriages, 1998 84F0212XPB, the same findings were made in 2002 & 2006
**Souce: Weddingbells Mariage Quebec 2011 Readers Survey (26,869 couples hired a Wedding Coordinator).