Wedding Styled Shoots are not only a way for Wedding Professionals to exercise and showcase their creative juices, but they also provide a wonderful opportunity to market and optimize their style, ideas, and expertise to a larger platform. Styled Shoots add value to wedding businesses by portfolio building, content for social media which leads to increasing social media followers, brand recognition, vendor networking, and designing concepts to target future ideal clients.
This on-line course teaches the intricate and fascinating nuances of styled shoots and how to design them with intention. This is a continuing education course for Wedding Professionals. The course is made up of Lecture Theory, and Industry Guest Speakers. A Course Workbook will be provided.
This course and all videos will be available on-line to the student for 3 months, a digital workbook with templates, checklists, and contracts will be provided for download.
The class involves the business, coordination, planning, and publication of Styled Shoots. Students will hear from industry experts, and learn about important style elements.
This course is for you if:
- You are a wedding professional
- You are looking for a way to Market yourself and/or your business
- You aren’t sure how to get published
- You like done-for-you contracts and templates
What you will learn:
- The Art & Execution of Styled Shoots
- How to pitch your styled shoot
- What publishers are looking for
- How to build amazing styled shoots and get them published
- Ready-to-use templates and checklists
- Vendor agreements/contracts
- Model release form
- A workbook
- Lists of publications accepting Styled Shoots and how to submit to them
- Theory lectures (topics include vision boards, putting a team together, investments, responsibilities of the planner, creating timelines, case studies, ROI assessment, publication goals, pitching to the media, etc.)
- Industry expert guest speaker
- How to create Stationery Flat-lays
- Case studies and behind-the-scenes of real Styled Shoots
This fee DOES NOT include working on a Styled Shoot, students will have the opportunity to pay an additional fee to work on a Styled Shoot at a live class if they would like to join for Day 2.
Once registered, there will be no refunds of the course fee.
This course will be instructed by WPIC Co-Founders, Danielle Andrews and Tracey Manailescu.
Danielle and Tracey have been executing professional Styled Shoots since their inception. They are sharing their best pro tips with attendees and will delve into your why, your goals, and your ROI. They will also be sharing their experiences, trials, tribulations and learning moments to save you from expensive mistakes. So far, they have produced Styled Shoots in Italy, Mexico, and Canada.
Some of the publications their Styled Shoots have been featured in: