The WPIC Wedding Awards is a program to celebrate the achievements and allow the over 7000 Alumni of The Wedding Planners Institute of Canada Inc. and The Wedding Planners Institute of Coordination Inc. to showcase their work and compete for top honours among their peers.
- Best Wedding Under $25,ooo
- Best Wedding Over $25,000
- Best Wedding Over $50,000
- Best Wedding Over $100,000
- Best Destination Wedding
- Most Creative Styled Shoot
- Best Tablescape
- Wedding Stationery Designer of the Year
- Wedding DJ of the Year
- Wedding Officiant of the Year
- Wedding Designer/Decorator of the Year
- Wedding Floral Designer of the Year
- Destination Wedding Travel Agent of the Year
- Onsite Wedding Coordinator of the Year
- Wedding Planner of the Year
All submissions are based on the year of 2017. Weddings need to have taken place between January 1, 2017, and December 31, 2017.
Recognition: Winning an award recognizes both your hard work and your commitment to excellence in your field. It recognizes you as an industry leader.
Marketing: Winning an award is an endorsement for you and your business and provides a distinct competitive advantage over other professionals in your field.
Reward: An award is a physical recognition and reminder of your professional achievement to you, your peers and your clients.
Competitive Edge: Winning an award in your industry can elevate you and distinguish you from your professional peers.
Return on Investment: Submitting to awards is relatively low cost and delivers infinite rewards due to the prestige of being recognized for excellence within your industry.
Fee per submission:
Each submission will cost $50.
The WPIC Wedding Awards will take place on Saturday, February 24th, 2018 at the Mississauga Convention Centre during the annual WPIC Kickoff Gala (a ticket must be purchased to the Kickoff Gala in order to attend the Awards Ceremony). Awards will be mailed to those not in attendance
Criteria for Submissions:
- 5-7 photos of the event
- Client testimonial, if available
- Description of challenge and how you overcame it
- Description of the theme and design of the wedding
- Description of how you made this wedding worthy of winning
- Description of why this wedding should win this category
- Any relevant supporting documents such as Timelines, Budget and breakdown of costs, etc.
- 5-7 photos of your work
- Client and/or professional testimonials, if available
- Description of a professional challenge and how you overcame it
- Description of why you are the best choice for this award
- Description of your unique attributes
- Any relevant supporting documents such as examples of your work, etc.
- 5-7 photos of the Tablescape or Styled Shoot
- Description of your inspiration for the design
- Description of the theme and design along with what your objective was
- Description of why this design is worthy of winning this category
- Any relevant supporting documents such as sketches, links to publications of this design, etc.
We look forward to seeing your incredible submissions, and are thrilled to offer you this opportunity to be rewarded and acknowledged for your hard work!